1. What We Collect
1.1 Information You Provide: If you choose to contact us, we will collect your name and email address for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically: When you access or use our services, we may automatically collect certain information about you. This includes usage data, such as your web browser, user agent, referral data, IP address, link clicks, and buttons interacted with.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Study and research to improve and maintain our services.
- Perform analysis related to our services.
- Maintain and improve the security of our services, including the safety and protection of our users, by preventing abuse, spam, and other vulnerabilities.
3. Advertisements and Analytics Partners
3.1 We may use third-party providers for analytics and advertisements. These providers may collect information from any device you use to access our services, such as your web browser, user agent, referral data, and IP address. Please note that we do not directly provide them with your personal information.
3.3 We use Google Analytics to analyze usage data for our services.
4. Your Choices
4.2 Do Not Track: Most modern browsers offer a "Do Not Track" option. As there is no accepted standard for websites to implement this, we provide other choices as outlined in this policy.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.